Defusing Zeitel’s Bomb
So the next day you awake and you end up visiting Zeitel’s cabin only to be locked in with a bomb on the sofa. Apparently it’ll take care of everything you have to worry about. But let’s not allow the old Colonel to get his way this time.
When you open the suitcase you will see a package of explosive, a solenoid battery, an alarm clock and three switch boxes which are all connected by wires of various colours. There is also a little box with a key inside. Anyone guess what it opens?
To defuse the bomb, follow these steps:
1. Find the switch box between the explosives and the solenoid. Turn the switch to the number three. (Click on the knob’s pointer, then click on the three.)
2. Find the switch box between the solenoid and the battery and turn the knob to three.
3. Find the switch box between the explosives and the alarm clock and turn the knob to two.
4. Let the clock run out. You will hear the alarm ring.
5. Go back to the switch box between the explosives and the alarm clock and reset the knob to three.
6. The bomb is now disarmed. Click on the box with the key to open it. The key will appear on the navigation screen and disappear once you go out the cabin door.
YouTube video showing how to do this: